Sunday, March 20, 2011

... Fallas ! ! ...

Hello everyone!
How are you today? Hope you're fine!
Before starting, I'm going to dedicate one minute of silence to the victims of Japan. [...]
This week was extremly odd. I sang the praises of my body. I really couldn't understand it, I'm not saying you that my body is a shit or something like that but, with regard to my body, I think I have a normal one which would be better if I were fatter than now.
On the other hand, I'm drinking a small bottle of Aloe Vera to change my alimentary's habit. It means, to increase my hunger. That's nuts but, I think I put on minimum 1 kilo just in a week. It encourages me to continue with that.

Continue with my week, we arrive to week-end (called Thursday). I went with my friends (or boyfriend's friends too) Alexandra, Debora, Capde, Jeefreey, Pepelu, Quique, Tomás, Miqueas & Felipe to Valencia because it was Fallas' holidays and Felipe & Capde suggested us to go there. We spent a wonderful evening and night! I visited Phillipon's granny *how cutie could be this person* and after that, we were playing until dinner time. We ate "Arroz A La Cubana" (its a dish with boiled rice, eggs, tomato's sauce and a few vegetables).

When we finished, we started to play with cards (I don't wanna say what kind of game *laugther*) and at 3 a.m I went to sleep. I woke up at 10 o'clock, we made Creeps and at 14 p.m I took the train to Castellón. I went to work and afterwards, I went home to had dinner and sleep.

Yesterday, I went to see "Las Fallas de Burriana" with Cynthia, Aglaya, Jorge, Cristian, Borras and Patri. I took the car and I followed Jorge until McDonals. We had dinner and then, we went to Burriana. At 00:45 we went back home. And today I worked until 14p.m. And I spent a stressful and lazy evening I never could think.

That's all, what about you?

Best wishes and have a nice week!

Picture: Neptuno's falla (it's my favourite Falla 2011)

No comments: