Sunday, March 27, 2011

... Margay Tiger Cat ...


Hello ~


Today I'm going to talk about cats. I chose that subject because when I was in the net when I saw a new cat species. It is called Margay Tiger Cat. (is the one you can see in the picture)

I really like the cats but this, specially, not... sorry; it's cute too but, I really dislike it.


I'm going to introduce some information about the cat, enjoy it!

You might have seen many interesting animals. Did you ever come to know of Margay Tiger Cat? Well it is one of the most very well adapted for arboreal lifestyle. It is one of the rare cats which has the ability to rotate its hind legs by a factor of 180 degrees. With the help of this it can run head first, just like squirrels do. It can even hang from a branch of a tree with the help of its Hind foot.


But unfortunately it is one of the endangered species which lives in the Mexico and Argentina. They are so well adapted to life on trees that they can even spend their whole life without touching the ground even once in their life time.

See you soon!

No comments: