Monday, April 4, 2011

... MAGDALENA!!! ...

Good evening everyone!


how are you today? I'm as always, tired but I want to say that I spent an awesome week & week-end with my friends!


We had free time or as everyone who lives in Castellón knows, we were on holidays! It was Magdalena. Magdalena it is a kind of celebration which is realized to decorate the beginning of a new city, remembering how our ancestors went down of the mountain and they had established into the esplanade.


what the... excuse me, I couldn't explain it better and I got off the subject. I am not in my best moment. So, I will explain what I did this last week.


On Monday I got up with Andre. It supposed to be a homework evening but we started to talk about feelings, videos and...  At 19:45 I had to go to our local because we agreed to see us and search about Valencian local's shop. (We have a friend's marriage in September). At 10 pm we went back home.


On Tuesday... I don't remember, I just had fond memories searching more and more locals in the net.
On wednesday, I went with Fatima, Aglaya, Cynthia and Sandrita to Valencia. we were pacing up and down the city and all the shops we were visiting were expensive (dresses valued between 1,500 and 2,000€) and after that, Fatima and I met up with Sasa and Lary (we were strolling around 2 hours). When I arrived home (Felipe's house) I couldn't feel my feet...!


On Thursday we went to Aqua's shopping centre, we bought some new clothes and we were to the University to had lunch. After that, Lary showed us Bellas Artes and we stopped into La casa del estudiante/alumno amazing! Is like a big house but into the university and just for students (they have a room with a plasma TV, pool and table football and sofas where you can make a nap). Then, we met another time with Sasa and we continue with our tour visit in Valencia. At 22.30 we went with Jose & Rubén (Andre's friends) to have a pint of beers (well they were drinking it) and talk about the world and other kind of subjects. 


ah! There wasn't water in Felipe's flat during our visit (just this night)


On Friday, I went back to Benicasim with train and I went to work. At 22.20 Cynthia, Jorge, Aglaya, Patricia, Borrás, Cristian, Sandrita, Miguel and Vanesa (Madam) went to El Arrebato's concerto.


On Saturday I went to work and at 21 pm I went to the fair with Andre and her friends (It was amazing!), we went to had dinner and we spent the night meeting with other friends and talking. (I really like this group, they are so lovely with me!). Isn't strange life! (the sentence is like that, right? May be I'm the only one who can understand what I said).


On Monday, I went to work once again and when I finished, I spent all the evening and night sleeping :3


Finally, I will put some of the pictures I took during this week and I will go to sleep!






 See you next day!

2 comments:

Fátima said...

Magdalena Party Plena!!

I spent a very nice weekend with you, Lary, Mr. Sun, Jose and Rubén! I really enjoyed our stay in Valencia. Thanks for inviting me to Felipe's.I also want to thank you for the pictures (hell I swear that I do look truly ugly e_e').

Did you realise? We haven't done any homework during our holidays..!

Thanks 4 all~!

Aglaya said...

Yes! That was a memorable week! LOL
Only here to show that sometimes I read your blog! kkk
I don't know when I'm going to see you again so have a nice week! ^^
Well, I hope we can meet up to see/listen the tamborà LOL

Take care and fight! (^o^)/"