Sunday, November 28, 2010

... 1 year with you ...

Hello ~

How are you today? Hope you spent a nice weekend ~ Today, I'll write an special post, I'm with Felipe and we are going to tell you about our yesterday and after that, I will explain you about my last Friday. So, here we go !

V: Felipe would you like to tell us what we did on Saturday?
F: Are you sure you want me to tell them what we did? =D
V: Of course darling
F: We... we... celebrated our first anniversary. Do you know why? Because we've been one year together. Too much time, don't you think?
V: No... because I would like to spend much more time with you.
F: Sweet. Well, I still think it's a lot of time. But it doesn't mean I didn't like it. It's always a PLEASURE to stay with you.
V: People would like to bark because of our drippy mood. It isn't my fault! We made a nice mixt! Well, continue talking about weekend.
F: There's not much more to say. We went to my teacher's party (strange? Nah)... I had to convince her to came... But she finally accepted to come. Do you regret, puchuplin?
V: No. I spent a nice time with Fati, Saku (well, she wasn't very talkative) and my new friend Iwata-san, and of course, the food was delicious. I'm grateful to your mom and you for inviting me. But I'm never going to forgive you the time you let me alone when you told me, before entering to the party, that you would be with me all the time.
F: It was not my fault! Well, I think so... I'm sorry Banesah. Do you forgive me? *she nods* I agree with you, nice food... And you didn't taste the fishfood, it was the best. (I'm sorry V, I hit your head). It was funny, both waiting for midnight. And I think that was all we did. I forget something?
V: I think its all. So, let me tell them about my Friday.

I had a theatre play. It was for a children who have 4.y.o and we were clowns. It was funny and charming! Children were looking us amazed and they gave us some drawings which are in our wall's office. Furthermore, teachers gave us as a present a cup with the name of the school.

After that, we made a boycoot to the city hall (I understand what I want to say) continue with a dinner into Estheru's house an playing with the playstation to a singstar.

I think is enough for today. Let me enjoy my last minutes with Po alone~

See you next day people !


No comments: