Sunday, November 14, 2010

... I'm scared! ...

-mom, mom! - shouted the little girl nervously- I'm scared -stated.

-Why are you scared darling? - asked the mother worried -you don't have to be scare because of the monsters - she came up to her for whispered the real secret of the story -they don't do anything to humans who believe in themselves. Well -she stoped - they never existed. It's only your imagination. - she made a little and sincere smile wanting to communicate confidence to her daugther.

- No mom, I saw her last night. - interrupted suddenly - Her name is Sammy and she lives
under my bed. -the mother slid under the piece of
furniture trying to seing anything - Be careful, she's so cute but at first sight she seems to be a horrible... - she made a break - ghost! -She burst out laughing

The mother was scared, she was thinking that her daugther becomes to be mad and mixted her imagination with the real thing.

- Mom, let's have a look ! - Shouted - Call her! call her! she will appear if you call her! - the heart of the mother became to beat rapidly and her arms were shaking quickly too.

-Samy... - whispered.

She couldn't move when she saw a little thing going where she was.

-Aaaah!! - shouted. She burst of laughing when saw that Samy were no ones as her doggie Misa.
- Misa, Samy, guess who! - exclaimed.

- Happy April's fool day mom ~ <3




-------------------
Fast upload. My imagination grew up when I was doing my last homework. Wish you had understood what I want to transmit you with the text.

loving you !

No comments: