Wednesday, November 10, 2010

... exam ...

Finally I could with my worst fear! I took the exam amiss the first time but... : )

Yeah! I passed succesfully my exam! I'll probably have my driving's license this Friday (if someone go to take it). A short time after I get it, I have to carry my friends I don't know where XD To the manga's convention!?
But I'm really happy because I just did two minor accidents:

The first one when I started, because I left from our place when suddenly the car I got it in front of me, put it lights to annonced the intention to park. I tried to reverse and let him park but I couldn't because I had another car after me.

And the second one were when I was in a
traffic circle and I didn't watch if there were any car which wanted to entry or exit form there.

And the last thing is that I had all the sun in front of me all the time, that's why it was difficult for me to drive well. Vanesa power! *she encourage her*

So, perfect! *o* I have been very nervous about the exam when I was doing it (all my body was trembling) but I finally passed! I didn't take for granted.

On the other hand, my teacher and the examinator told me that they became to be nervous too because of me. I hugged Domingo when I finish because of my happiness. I can't say anything more... I am in shock. This is a fast upload because in ten min I have class.

So see you later ~ !

I miss you people! :

I'll be showing you my favourites videos when I think it will be perfect or almost perfect, with my text or mood.

No comments: