Friday, November 5, 2010

.... fast! ...

Hi !
I only update to :


1- Say thank you for all support I had.
2- Show you my draw : (my first draw with my design tablet) I'm really happy. First at all I didn't do anything because I couldn't mixt draw and see what I'm doing on the laptop's screen but finally could make a symple draw.

On the other hand, Aglaya told me to draw a turttle for her, I'll try it. If someone wants to say me to draw something for her/him, please don't be shy, I'll try to do my best.

So, this is my sweet snail ~

3- This fragment of song came to my mind when I was searching the pic:
Now he's bigger than me,
Taller than me.
And he's older than me,
And stronger than me.
And his arms a little bit longer than me.
But he ain't on a JB song with me!

bye bye ~

No comments: