Wednesday, February 16, 2011

... 16th of February ...


Good morning people!

Well it would be better to say "good evening" but I want to think that the sun is still shining, getting on top of me.
I don't know what I can write but I am sure of one thing: I have to write because I didn't express my feelings for a week and it is long time.

As I told you in my Spanish blog, during these two weeks (or one in the case of this blog) nothing has happened. A little summary would be that...

I have to improve my capacity of memory and hold better the important points.

This is the most important thing. What else?...

I have to watch films! I have al least 20 films to watch and of course one serie with 4 season (if it didn't increase). These days if I have time I will keep reading Queen Of The Dammed and watching my personal marathon of films jajaja.

So, see you next time with some amazing news for you!

No comments: