Monday, February 28, 2011

... a hard weekend ...

Good evening!

It's time to write here once again! This time, I'm telling you about my bussy and exhausting
weekend which even includes the Friday.

Last Friday was "El Día De Las Paellas" in Castellón, specifically, in our university. In this holiday, if we can tell it like that, we meet with our partners and we supposedly, eat all of us together. But as everybody knows, there are several groups into the class and we are not just one group of people, it's right we are all friends but, it is not the same.

So, I arranged with all my friends (who are my gang into and inside of the college) to met ourselves in a concret time in front of the principal's door. We spent a nice time together an
d we made some pictures which now a day, one of these, is my profile picture in Facebook. After that, we went home. I had dinner and I went to sleep because I got tired spending all the day out of home.

I was grateful to spent my last free weekend with most of my friends. I missed someone but... Thank you everyone.

Ah! Have I mentioned you that I have a little car accident? (It wasn't my fault and it is one of the reasons that get me angry) The old man injured my car when I was turning in a roundabout. I just say that I made a fool of myself but it will be the last time.

On Saturday, I went to work until 2p.m (weee! chupiem!! hahaha it's a theatre "joke") after that, I had dinner with my grand-parents and I went back to home. At 5 pm I picked up Aglaya and Cynthia and we went to the bowling alley where were my bf's friends. We were playing until we were broke and we returned to Benicasim but to our sweet club.

*In Spanish colla o peña exist but in English the word which is like that is club. - Its a place where my friends and me meet, like a house but sharing with them. *

At 10 p.m I came down to the church because I arranged to
meet with Felipe's and his/my friends to celebrate Juanjo's birthday.

On Sunday, I went to a day trip with my boyfriend's family and friends. We caught the bus and we went to a little village of Tarragona which name I can't remember. The main important point is that I tried a typical dish of this area which is known as Calçotada. It is a kind of way to eat a Calçot. It is a variety of green onion known as Blanca gran tardana in Catalan.

Uff.. I'm tired, next day I will continue with this week because it is just Monday but there are several interesting things which happened during today. So, see you if could be tomorrow if not, see you soon. Enjoy the picture ~ It's from El Día De Las Paellas. Where is Andre?!

ah!!! the last thing i will put is just a simple date for you but not for me: 28/11.

loving you ~ !

No comments: