Wednesday, February 2, 2011

... I'm back ...

Good morning!
I'm back once again as I told you!

I have just finished my last exams! But it seems like not. I have more and more homework another time ! Don't have free time becuase I have to study, doing homeworks, cleaning the house or theatre drive me crazy! I think that one day I will appear in my bed, dead because I haven't had free time.

And if is not all those things I told you it is because I have to go out with friends and my boyfriend. They will get angry if I don't see them.Buf... But if I have free time I don't know what can I do because I didn't use to have free time. As a result I lost my evening doing nothing and it gets on my nerves.

Anyway, My English's teacher, told us to write once again a blog with 4000 words last day and that is what I am going to do. Some people complained about doing this "exercise" again but I don't agree with them. As I told you, write here got me be fast writing, I don't know if I improved my English but, after much thought, I will think in positive.

So, Thank you for read me and have a nice day!

pic: My little Ddungs who found a treasure.

No comments: