Monday, February 7, 2011

... what a wonderful updating! ...

Morning !

I got angry but I don't want to be in that mood. Yesterday Aglaya told me that she was in the same mood as I am today. What a ironic thing, right?

I think we have a special connection between us and it is not a joke. It isn't the first time we have that kind of feeling. But, it is not because of the same thing. She got angry because of one of her classmate and I got angry because of the hypocrisy and my lazy mood.

I promise you I will improve my studies habit and my grades but tomorrow, because today is the last evening I have to spend with my boyfriend.

I will just say that I'm hurt because I argued several times with my boyfriend during this year to defend what I was doing and as I could see, it was in vain. It annoys me as no one could imagine. *she understand herself*

I don't want to think all this time as a waste of time but there is a bad behaviour in the air I don't like and I didn't except that for them but... who would have thought it! You have really sunk low this time. And I will tell you something interesting (because I know you will read it) I am not the first person who thought it.

Excuse me but is what I feel in this moment. May be, I will go to give my things (because I'm not with you, right? or this is what you made me see last day), we can do sums (after that, there won't be problem with money), I can change my mail and I can turn my websites into private (you don't want to know anything about me, right?). But is just a thought I have in an angry mood.

I'll finish saying that really, I can not understand you. I won't say you no more that can be said against or misunderstood when it is not. And I will think with the heart if what I said in the last paragraph, I will do it or not. If I do it, I will tell you, don't get worried about it ^ ^

I've just remembered when someone, a friend, told me "don't be childish"... let me laugh please, because I found many people like me!
As I said: during this period, we will know if someday were a relationship or not.I will fight to show it was, what about you?

Thank you for read me because I know you will read this,

VANESA

No comments: