Sunday, October 17, 2010

... bye bye ...

Good morning people ! !

Today is he last day I'm going to upload since ... I don't know!
If my laptop decide to work, I will be here. But I will try to upload in my free times when I will be in the uni or in Cassal Jove.

So let my try to do my last upload. I said you last day that I will told you about my tryip. Well, in a few words I'll describe it: funny and short.
(I don't have time to explain more because I have to help my parents to paint my room (I am changing all my room). And I have to read a little more "L'homme qui a séduit le soleil" and "Notes form a big country".


The last thing it is that the next Saturday, 23th Octuber, my
theatre group Estamos Vivos perform for the first time in the municipal theatre of Benicasim the play AQUELL DIA QUE VAM PERDRE EL CERVELL at 20HOURS.

Come and enjoy! it would be in Valencian and it is about a new order govern. All human have been classified and archived in boxes of dolls. Everyone think are dolls, nobody thinks, nobody said anything fails, no one speaks more than necessary ... there are no hopes or it seems, but you know what is said about appearances.


interesting right? ^ ^
See you ....

and have A NICE DAY ~

Pic: one of the posters about the play.

1 comment:

Fátima said...

oh my freakin' gosh! You wrote a lot of stuff here and I haven't noticed till some minutes ago!! o.o

I like very much your picture, but it's too smaall! >< About your theater play I just can wish you good luck ^^/ When you'll be famous, don't forget about us!
You look to be very busy with theater , university and eoi... e_e' why don't you joint the 'musicoterapia''s activity for next week? >< I'll try to go e_e

And well the performance sounds interestng but I don't know If I'll be able to see it because I'm a bit busy too T_Tu

anyways! good night & cya tomorrow!