Friday, October 1, 2010

... Presentation ...

Hello ~
My name is Vanesa or Sora for others. Yes, I have another blog the same name but without 2.. I create a new blog becuase our English teacher told us to do it.

We have to write 4.000 words in English to pass our "test". This test is only write here.
Futhermore she told us that writing usually here can improve our mistakes and go faster. I hope so... I will explain you my days our something like that so it would be the same as my Spanish blog but in English.

I'm going to say just one thing: I have to learn how to move in html. I want to do more things here and in my others blogs but now I'm limited with HTML edition and I only can do that. Take care Vanesa! [she encourage herself]

Eh.. This is my little introduction about that sweet blog.

See you later !

1 comment:

Kike said...
This comment has been removed by the author.