Friday, October 29, 2010

... We're alive ...

Hellou ~
I'm back and I have some amazing news for you ~ ( well is not an amazing, but it is news)
Did you miss me? I missed you too ! Yesterday, I had my English class and I learnt how to use neither & either and so & too. It was funny. Fristly, I got crazy with that because I couldn't understand how to use it but finally, I got it! I don't know how Justine prepare her classes but time passes very quickly. I am telling you that because I was thinking to upload at the end of the update, vocabulary which I learned. But if I do this, it would be never-ending.

So may be, I will explain what I learnt or I will put new vocabulary to refresh my mind and keep it in mind.
What else? I upgraded Estamos Vivos blog (this is in Spanish and it talks about my group of theatre). The link is:
http://estamos--vivos.blogspot.com

I want to tell you something more. This evening I have EOI (Official School languages) I learn French and English and after that, I will go to see my boyfriend who is going to win a prize. (He took part in a writing competition. He wrote and excelent piece of writing <3) I am trying to catch up with my studies so if I'm not here, think where would be.

I'm geting crazy because write here
takes me up a lot of my time. As you see, I am not an advanced student...

You can comment here,
but that goes without saying. So, see you later ~ !

Picture: the fingers of Estamos Vivos. We are a star!

No comments: