Sunday, October 31, 2010

... Happy Hallou ...


I'm back!

But not at home, I'min Miqueas' house celebrating Halloween. We are Jefreey, Tomás, Quique, Alec, Capde, Miqueas and I(of course). In this moment at 5.02 they are watching Paranormal Activity. Before of that film, we saw Vampire Suck and Saw VI (what amazing films, yeah...). I had films to talk about and finish my homework.

I said that because we have to explain one film watched in English furthermore the activities we have to do throughout the week. But I think there is no need for waste my time talking about that.

What we did today? Nothing special. Just I had a date with Po (Felipe my boyfriend) and at about 21 hours we went to Miquea's house and we had dinner (sausages, chorizo, black pudding potatoes' salad, lamb chop and doritos). When we finished, we were watching those films and we made a break. In this break we played the Uno and Adiós Amigosplay cards (both of them are so exiting) I think I will bring to my uni's long breaks Adiós Amigos. I really like it ♥

After finish to tell you what we did, I will put what are this games. Idon't know what more we'll do but Iknow three things more.

1- Tomorrow I have Arroz al horno (my fav. dish) to have lunch
2- Tomorrow evening I have theatre ~ ! we have to talk somethings.
3- I need sleep.... it's 05:41h....

So, Let's explain Adiós Amigos what is: Somewhere in Mexico, rival gangs of desperadoes clash. To survive the
inevitable shoot-out, you need to keep the coolest head and have the fastest trigger finger.

"Adios Amigos" is fast-paced card game runs for five game rounds during each of which each player represents three desperadoes. All players act simultaneously. They need to realize quickly which pistol counter allows them to shoot at which desperado, and then immediately pull the trigger. They can do this if the hit number corresponds to either the sum of or the difference between the desperado numbers on the cards.

If you don’t forget to reload and have your bundle of dynamite ready for just the right moment, chances are you may be the last desperado standing and get a loot tile in reward.

And wha't Uno game:
The deck consists of cards of four colors: red, green, blue, and yellow. The ranks in each color are 0-9. There are three "action" cards in each color, labeled "skip", "draw two", and "reverse". There are also special black action cards, "wild" and "wild draw four". There are two copies of each colored regular and action card, except for the zero card, which only have one per suit. There are four "wild" and "wild draw four" cards each, producing a total of 108 cards.

To finish this upload I put you a special video because is halloween. It's a famous song of a famous film too. Nightmare before Christmas - This is Halloween by Marilyn Manson. Enjoy it !


See you ~

mem:484 words.

No comments: