Sunday, October 24, 2010

... ESTAMOS VIVOS POWER! ...

yeah!

I'm so happy, Estamos vivos made their debut in the theatre last evening.
There were so many people there. We never imagine that kind of quantity for our first debut but it's true we have 3years in this kind of entertaiment. That made us act easiest but our nervous
became to thrive.... yes, it always happens.

People congratulated us for our play and told us that there are many firms which cannot capture the attention of the public two whole hours. I think this is our strong point. In other competition we were 4th (after the professionals) and the judge told and congratulated us that we had the attention of them in all the whole theatre play.

I'm making a fast upload because I have to have lunch and my parents are waiting for me. We're going to hospitall to see my grand-father.

This night I will upload another time to finish my ¿day?

Pic of our sweet show.

1 comment:

vir said...

jejeje english?? quan de temps sense utilizar-lo!! res que dir!
INCREDIBLE!!