Friday, October 8, 2010

... winner ! ...

Hi ~
I am the happiest girl of the world. I can't believe what I am living now! ! ! ! *She's delighted with her news* I always thought I was a simple girl who normally have something when I have money. Futhermore I thought about my life as a shi**.

It started to be in that mood when I start the university, and I had, apart form uni, theatre, driving lessons and school of languages.
All of my days were full. I hadn't time to be lazy or just lie-in bed and read La reina de los Condenados book which I am reading. When I arrived at home and i finished "study job", I had to finish m
y homework but I couldn't finished at all because I was tired. I tought in call it "fight with the time" who won? You surelly know it, I give you a clue: time never lose. That made me be more and more spiritless. Depression? Not at all, just call it routine. It kills me. I NEVER get time for me...

But, today, when I arrived home I was talking with my friend. His name is Aitor and he has 16 years old. Our conversation was that:

A: Vanesa, did you send a message to Casal Jove? V: No, no? right? no.. A: ah! it's because in a competition which made the Casal won someone who is calling Vanesa too. V: wait a minute, are you saying the competition which you have to leave a message and you have a number and all that? A: yes, of course, what did you think? V: nothing, I didn't understand you very well. In this case, I left a message, but, are you sure that I won it? A: I think so, if you left it... there isn't any other Vanesa here. V: I can't believe! I never won anything ! wait, if I am the winner, then they should have sent me a e_mail.... let's have a look. *they check she is the winner* *Vanesa start to have a litlle smyle in her mounth* V: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I WIN ! I WIN ! I WIN A MP3 ! ! ! ! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT ! !

And that's all, in that black road there is still a little light.
I am going to have dinner and later, I will go out with friends and my boyfriend. Tomorrow if I can, I will update another time, but if not, I will see you (if someone read me) next Tuesday. These littles holliday I am going to go to Jaen with my family and may be with Felipe. He will meet my Andaluzian familly. And this Saturday I have a dinner with Felipe's friends (a meeting) it is because there are part of the group who are studying far to Benicàssim and we only can see them when they come on holliday.

Pic: Andrea and me waiting to start English class in our sweet "Terraza".
I want to have one cam which made this kind of pixels in my computer!

No comments: