Wednesday, October 13, 2010

...hi ...

Good morning ~

Our sweet holidays are over... *she cry* it means we have to return to the routine: Studies, studies I love study! *feel the irony* But we have two possible choose "study or work". I prefer study because for work, will be time, long time. Right now, I prefer work in summer than all the days.

But, it is no important; today, I write to explain or talk about my holiday. First of all, I want to say why we cannot do videos instead of wr

ite here? It also more comfortable than write. If you are in those lazy days, you don't feel like writing in that blog or in other places. It's true there is an option in the computer where you can talk and it write at the same time you are talking but sometimes, it writes wrong or it doesn't understand you. You have to waste your time doing the initial exercises to recognise the voice and it may not work effectively.

I am trying to say that videos is easier and faster than blog writing and you can make and effort to improve

your pronunciation (the same as a blog) but in this case, if you want to be an interpreter you have to be a nice pronunciation as well as writing (yes). I don't know, we can do both of them (alternating for example).

In my point of view, I only want to say VIDEO! (it exist in youtube, I think it calls) eh... it is late today, tomorrow I will tell you about my holidays. SoruI have to continue doing my uni's homework and draw a poster.

See you soon and my apologizes respect a grammatical mistakes.

My daily phrase would be : "We can't control all in life.. But what we CAN do is look ahead and dictate where we go next... " by Demi Lovato.

Video: Jesse MCartney my favourite singer:

Because when something goes
wrong, there is still a little star which will be shining until you come back.

No comments: